Status: Open Registration Deadline: Mar 28, 2022
Trainers Name: Dr. Tawana Rowser Brown & Toby Haskins Training Site: VIRTUAL via ZOOM Address:
860 Riverside Drive New York, New York 10032 New York County
Mon Mar 28, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EDT) Session 1
Tue Mar 29, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EDT) Session 2
Please click here to register and pay for the trainings: https://site.corsizio.com/c/61fad63131ceb7b497533562
DAYTIME Training Schedule-
This training will provide the opportunity for participants to:
• define the core responsibility of the peer recovery support specialist (here referred to generically as recovery coach);
• provide an opening discussion of key ethical concepts;
• outline a model of ethical decision making that can be used by recovery coaches and by their supervisors.
• discuss vignettes of ethical situations that can arise for recovery coaches related to personal conduct, conduct in service relationships, conduct in relationships with local service professionals and agencies, and conduct in service relationships with the larger community; and
• provide a sample statement of ethical principles and guidelines for recovery coaches.
Contact Name: Dr. Tawana Rowser Brown & Toby Haskins Contact Phone Number: (917) 319-4117 Contact Email Address: [email protected]
Oops! We could not locate your form.