Website Family & Children's Association
Primary Responsibilities include:
· THRIVE’s Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) provides a peer-to-peer relationship to support individuals in recovery and family members with sustaining recovery and overall wellness so they can achieve their goals.
· Through one-on-one weekly sessions, the CRPA will provide guidance and encouragement in building a support network and developing a personalized recovery plan.
· The CRPA will provide individuals with the tools and resources needed while making sure to address any barriers and obstacles that might arise.
· The CRPA will also be responsible for development and facilitation of programs, groups and activities to meet identified recovery community needs.
Qualifications and Requirements include:
· High school diploma or GED.
· Completion of Recovery Coach Training Academy (46 hours).
· NYS Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA or CRPA-Provisional) certification required.
· Computer proficient in MS Word and database systems.
· Valid NYS driver’s license with a safe and responsible driving history
· 35 hours per week, hours vary.
· Hours of operation are 12pm-10pm, hours vary.
· Must work one weekend day.
· Medical, Dental, Life STD/LTD Insurance. (403)b with a generous employer contribution. Accessibility to other voluntary benefits (Cancer Care, TDA, etc.)
· 10 vacation days, 12 sick days, 4 personal days, 11 Agency holidays and 2 floating holidays per year.
All positions at FCA are filled without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, HIV/AIDS status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit familyandchildrens.e3applicants.com.