Status: Open Registration Deadline: Jan 24, 2019
Trainers Name: William J. Gonzalez Training Site: TRI Center Inc. Address:
1369 Broadway 2nd floor New York, New York 10018 New York County
Monday - Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00 pm)
1. OASAS-Scholarship assistance available to cover the cost of CRPA application and exam fees for candidates wanting to become a Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) or a CRPA-Provisional. Call for details and guidance.
2. Possible internship available. Call for more information.
3. Upon completion of the CCAR RCA 30 hour training, OASAS Credentialing Credits are also awarded: 30 credit clock hours for the CASAC renewal.
4. OASAS will also award 30 credit clock hours for the initial CPP and CPS–and their renewal.
5. The RCA training provides the fundamental 30 hours of training towards the CARC, CRPA, and CRPA-P.
6. This training is the prerequisite for the 16 hour Ethics training, a separate 2 day training that will follow the RCA training.
Contact Name: William J. Gonzalez Contact Phone Number: (646) 306-7415 Contact Email Address: [email protected]com