Status: Open Registration Deadline: Dec 15, 2022
Trainers Name: Dr. Tawana Rowser Brown & Toby Haskins Training Site: VIRTUAl via ZOOM Address:
860 Riverside Drive New York, New York 10032 New York County
Thu Dec 15, 6:00 - 9:00 PM (EST) Evening Session 1
Fri Dec 16, 6:00 - 9:00 PM (EST) Evening Session 2
Sat Dec 17, 9:30 AM - 5:30 PM (EST) Final Weekend Session
For registration and more information please click here:https://site.corsizio.com/c/630a298246e72320b0afa489
EVENING and WEEKEND schedule.
The twin purposes of this training are:
To train participants (providing peer-based recovery support services) to identify ethical issues arising within the Peer Recovery Support service arena, and to offer guidance on how these issues can best be handled.
This training will provide the opportunity for participants to:
• define the core responsibility of the peer recovery support specialist (here referred to generically as recovery coach);
• provide an opening discussion of key ethical concepts;
• outline a model of ethical decision making that can be used by recovery coaches and by their supervisors.
• discuss vignettes of ethical situations that can arise for recovery coaches related to personal conduct, conduct in service relationships, conduct in relationships with local service professionals and agencies, and conduct in service relationships with the larger community; and
• provide a sample statement of ethical principles and guidelines for recovery coaches.
Contact Name: Dr. Tawana Rowser Brown & Toby Haskins Contact Phone Number: (917) 319-4117 Contact Email Address: [email protected]
Oops! We could not locate your form.