Submissions for the 2022 Recovery Fine Arts Festival have closed. Thank you to all who entered!
RECOVERY FINE ARTS FESTIVAL
The Recovery Arts Festival is open to all New York State artists in recovery from an addiction. This year’s submissions should depict the theme, “When We All Recover.”
Please submit one (1) form of art in one (1) of the following categories via a photograph and/or a video. Please note that ONLY ELECTRONIC SUBMISSIONS OF ART WILL BE ACCEPTED. Any entry submitted through the US Mail will be refused.
Open to all Recovery Artists to submit one original form of art in the following seven categories:
- Drawing (graphite, pen & ink, colored pencil)
- Painting (oil, acrylic, pastel, watercolor)
- Mixed Media
A person may submit in more than one category, but only one submission per person, per category will be accepted. Please complete the fillable entry form attached for every category entered.
All artwork will be judged in September. Awards will be presented for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, as well as honorable mention in each category during our annual Recovery Conference. The esteemed OASAS Commissioner’s Choice Award will be chosen from one of the categories, as well as an Executive Director and Staff Choice Award.
- Complete both the entry form and the signed consent agreement being sure to initial the “I agree” box. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- Take a photo and if possible, a video of the original art you are submitting and include it with the entry form. This is the only way your entry will be considered.
- Email all information to [email protected] and indicate in the title that it is for the 2022 Arts Fest and the category of your submission. For example, the subject should say, “2022 Arts Fest – Poem.”
- All completed forms, photos of your artwork and/or videos must be received by August 31, 2022.
PLEASE NOTE: These forms are required for your submission!
For more information, to become an Honorary Committee member, to donate an auction item or become a general sponsor, please email us at [email protected]