Status: Open Registration Deadline: Nov 22, 2022
Trainers Name: Deborah Yuelles and Yvonne Gooden Training Site: Alliance for Positive Change Address:
64 west 35th Street, 3rd floor NYC New York, New York 10001 Manhattan County
The 30 hour Recovery Coach Academy will be held November 28th-December 2nd, 2022;
The 16-hour Ethical Consideration for Recovery Coaches will be held December 5-7th, 2022; and
Medication Supported Recovery will be held December 8th--9am-2pm. The training date times are 9:00am to 4pm with the exception of December 7th & 8th, the days are scheduled to end by 2pm.
The goal of this initiative is to support and guide trainees into a new field of Recovery Coaching by obtaining their CRPA Provisional & or CRPA certification.
• Must complete an interview
• Reside within the 5 borough of NYC
• High school diploma or have their GED
• Job Ready
• Goal to earn CPRA certification
• Affected by substance use or has a lived experience of substance use
Alliance will be enforcing COVID Safety Measures by requesting all incoming applicants to:
1. Show proof COVID Vaccine or if unvaccinated, show a negative COVID PCR test result dated within 72 hours of day 1 of intervention and
3. Upon entry into the building to sign a daily COVID attestation, and temperature was taken daily.
Contact Name: Yvonne Gooden extension309 Contact Phone Number: (212) 645-0875 Contact Email Address: [email protected]