Status: Open Registration Deadline: Sep 20, 2023
Trainers Name: William J. Gonzalez Training Site: TRI Center Inc. Address:
20 West 37th Street 3rd Floor New York, New York 10018 New York County
Mon. 09/25 9:00-12:10 Lunch 12:50-4:05
Tue. 09/26 9:00-12:10 Lunch 12:50-4:05 .
Wed. 09/27 9:00-12:10 Lunch 12:50-4:05
Thu. 09/28 9:00-12:10 Lunch 12:50-4:05
Fri. 09/29 9:00-12:10 Lunch 12:50-4:05
Lunch break from 12:10 to 12:50 pm
10 minute break in morning and afternoon sessions.
1. The training will be held virtually via Zoom.
2. Trainees order RCA manual directly from Amazon. The manual is $50.00.
3. Possible internship available. Call for more information.
4. Upon completion of the CCAR RCA 30 hour training, OASAS Credentialing Credits are also awarded: 30 credit clock hours for the CASAC renewal.
5. OASAS also awards 30 credit clock hours for the initial CPP and CPS–and their renewal.
6. The RCA course provides the fundamental 30 hours of training towards the CARC, CRPA, and CRPA-P credentials.
7. If you are pursuing the CRPA credential, the RCA is the prerequisite for the required 16 hour Ethics training, and the 4 hour MSR training.
Contact Name: Willaim J Gonzalez Contact Phone Number: (646) 306-7415 Contact Email Address: [email protected]