Status: Open Registration Deadline: Nov 4, 2022
Trainers Name: Johanna Dolan Training Site: Virtual Address:
P.O. Box 383 Frederick, Maryland 21705 Frederick County
The CCAR Recovery Coaching and Spirituality is a 2-day training focusing on supporting recoverees and ourselves.
Specifics Classes are from 10am to 2pm on the following days:
May 4, 2021
May 11, 2021
Note: This training is delivered virtually via Zoom. Participants must have access to both audio and video connection, have adequate wi-fi, preferably on laptop or PC. As the demand for Recovery Coaches grows and their profound impact in supporting Recovery embraced, organizations search for candidates that can easily assimilate and demonstrate a high level of professionalism. This two-day curriculum provides an overview of the professional characteristics needed for success, while exploring the art and science of recovery coaching needed at such settings, including hospitals, treatment programs, court systems, and more.
PARTICIPANTS IN THIS TRAINING WILL:
• Define professionalism in the field of recovery coaching
• Learn about and develop the various characteristics that a professional possesses
• Understand their personal accountabilities in their role as Recovery Coaches
• Learn the importance of the concept “stay in their lane” while working in a large system, like a hospital, court, and/or treatment system
• Reexamine the roles of a Recovery Coach and the boundaries required in professional settings
• Practice and demonstrate newly acquired skills
This training provides 12 CPRS CEU’s in the following Domains: Recovery/Wellness