Status: Open Registration Deadline: Aug 21, 2023
Trainers Name: Paul Alves and Meghann Perry Training Site: Choice Recovery Coaching Address:
155 Maple Street, Suite 301, Springfield, MA 01105, USA Suite 403 Springfield, Massachusetts 01105 Hampden County
Mon, Aug 28th, 9am-12:15pm ET
Tue, Aug 29th, 9am-12:15pm ET
With social media and prime time shows highlighting recovery as a possibility, recovery is slowly becoming a household word. Yet the most commonly championed path of going to “meetings” continues to be frequently suggested and recommended as a single pathway for individuals to get everything they need for their recovery. It can absolutely be a wonderful path. Unfortunately though, it doesn’t work for everyone and a single pathway doesn’t always meet the full scope of individual needs.
So where else do we go? How else can we identify and obtain the various types of support needed to sustain and grow our recovery? There is no one pathway or one way to recover. The human brain has the capacity to continuously create new neural pathways, so we might actually say that there are as many paths as there are decisions. People seeking recovery are incredibly resilient, often finding many of the strengths, skills and abilities they need to recover within themselves. How do we help ourselves and each other discover our individual needs and the infinite pathways to meet them? * Virtual Training via Zoom. Computer and internet connection required.
In this workshop, participants will:
· Identify the specific components that encompass individuals’ needs;
· Understand how culture can impact individuals’ recovery pathways;
· Discover where existing pathways meet individuals’ needs, or leave gaps;
· Explore how to cultivate and design personal pathways for self and others;
· Explore the stages of recovery in order to identify potential pathways; and
· Practice implementing learned concepts in the creation of infinite pathways of recovery.
This training provides 6 CEUs for CARC and CRPA Renewal in NY and CCAR RCP Designation
Contact Name: Nicole LeFleche Contact Phone Number: (413) 272-8520 Contact Email Address: [email protected]