Status: Open Registration Deadline: Dec 19, 2021
Trainers Name: Dr. Tawana Rowser-Brown & Toby Haskins Training Site: VIRTUAL Address:
860 Riverside Drive 4D New York, New York 10032 Virtual/ZOOM Evening and Weekend County
Sun Dec 19, 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM (EST) Weekend -- Session 1
Mon Dec 20, 6:00 - 10:00 PM (EST) Evening -- Session 2
Tue Dec 21, 6:00 - 10:00 PM (EST) Evening --Final Session
Registration and payment information:
This training will provide the opportunity for participants to:
• define the core responsibility of the peer recovery support specialist (here referred to generically as recovery coach);
• provide an opening discussion of key ethical concepts;
• outline a model of ethical decision making that can be used by recovery coaches and by their supervisors.
• discuss vignettes of ethical situations that can arise for recovery coaches related to personal conduct, conduct in service relationships, conduct in relationships with local service professionals and agencies, and conduct in service relationships with the larger community; and
• provide a sample statement of ethical principles and guidelines for recovery coaches.
Contact Name: Dr. Tawana Rowser-Brown Contact Phone Number: (516) 903-0879 Contact Email Address: [email protected]