Status: Open Registration Deadline: Aug 19, 2019
Trainers Name: William J. Gonzalez, CRPA, OASAS ETP, FOR-NY Designated Best Practice Trainer Training Site: AJS Wellness Center Address:
33 Lincoln Avenue 1st floor New Rochelle, New York 10801 Westchester County
Five Consecutive Saturdays:
9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Two 15 min breaks (a.m. & p.m). + Lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00 pm)
1. Possible FOR-NY-Scholarship assistance to cover the cost of training to become a Certified Recovery Peer Advocate (CRPA) or a CRPA-Provisional. Call for details and guidance. Application process required.
2. Possible internship available. Call for more information.
3. Upon completion of the CCAR RCA 30 hour training, you will receiver two Certificates of completion: one from OASAS and one from CCAR.
4. OASAS Credentialing Credits are also awarded: 30 credit clock hours for the CASAC renewal.
5. OASAS will also award 30 credit clock hours for the initial CPP and CPS–and their renewal.
6. The RCA training provides the fundamental 30 hours of training towards the CRPA, CRPA-P. and CARC.
Contact Name: William J. Gonzalez Contact Phone Number: (646) 306-7415 Contact Email Address: [email protected]