This year’s NYS Recovery Conference – Recovery across a Lifetime is only seventy five days away and we’ve got an outstanding program planned for you!
The day and a half event will include inspiring speakers, twenty five professional workshops across five time slots, live music, performance art, screening of the documentary “Erasing the Stigma,” networking events, exhibits, and more.
Mark your calendars and plan to join us at the brand new and beautiful Albany Capital Center on October 1st & 2nd!
- NYS Lieutenant Governor Kathy Hochul
- OASAS Commissioner Arlene González-Sánchez,
- Former Chief of Staff and Senior Advisor to the Assistant Secretary at the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Tom Coderre
- Pioneer Recovery Advocate, Stacia Murphy
Pathways of Recovery
- Faith-Based Recovery
- Harm Reduction
- Integral Recovery
- Refuge Recovery (The Buddhist Approach),
- ROCovery Fitness
- Y12SR (Yoga for 12-Step Recovery)
The Recovery Peer Workforce
- Integrating Peer Services into the Continuum of Care
- The Peer Career Path
- Peer Engagement Specialists
- Recovery Coaching
- Self-Care for Peer Professionals/Recovery Coaches
Recovery in our Communities
- Recovery Community Organizations
- Recovery Community and Outreach Centers
Families in Recovery
- Self-Care for Family Members
- Coping with the Loss of a Loved One
- Family Support Navigators
- Recovery Advocacy
- The Criminal Justice Approach to Recovery
- Engaging Youth in Recovery
- Intergenerational Recovery
- Working with Traditional & New Media to Communicate Messages & Engage Support
- Narcan and Peer Support
- Playback Theater: Power of Sharing Your Story
- Recovery Services for Seniors
NYCB CARC/CRPA and OASAS CASAC/CPP/CPS continuing education credits available.
Early Bird pricing of $125 for the entire conference (including dinner on Sunday night) ends soon! Register today!
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Information
Click here for Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities
Follow our Event page on Facebook to connect with others planning to attend the conference